Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Katie Nicole Photography





First and foremost, I have to apologize for my almost week long absence. I've been super busy with school and traveled upstate this past weekend for a photo shoot. Overall, it's been a productive and chaotic week all tied into one big organized mess. So, getting back to school, I found these beauties presented in one of the galleries. Katie Nicole(www.myspace.com/xpress_life) has a show at the 21st building of SVA, on September 25 starting at 6.30. If you're in New York, I would highly recommend checking out her amazing series! Hope you're well.















3 comments:

danica said...

Stunning! Thanks for sharing, Jess :)

Charlotte said...

yes we've missed you.
but i hope you had amazing time a the shoot. and being a busy bee.

those photos are lovely. i wish i could dance under feathers.

i like how....scratchy?!?..... they look.

makemoremistakes said...

Urgh. these are beautiful and I wish I were in New York...I hope you are doing wonderfully!

xo
angela