Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Perfect Sunday. Almost.


Monday morning, at 5.14 there will be a full moon. It was close enough last night and the night before to blame the weekend's insanity entirely on the moon. Today I woke up late. Really late. I got home late. My mom had called me to inform me she would be in town. So By 5pm I was dressed and out the door to pick up film from yesterday morning's shoot(death series part 2) and meet up with mom for dinner in the west village. By 8 I was on my way to the lower east side to see the french film, "Ne le dis à personne". In english it translates as "Tell No One". It's crazy to think that this movie was originally released in 2006, and only just arrived in theatres here in July. Anyway, if you have seen it, tell me what you think. I thought it was amazing, and can't wait for my friend to track down a copy of the dvd. I'll be printing new photos soon, so those will be up in a couple of days!




No comments: