Monday, October 6, 2008

The biggest dilemma of October.


This past weekend left me in a state of disarray.
I've broken yet another cell phone (NJ boy was also present when I broke the last one. Everyone has concluded this to be a bad omen),  come to the realization that people are always telling me things I don't want to hear, and after seeing so many people from the past, confusion is the only emotion I'm comfortable with right now.
In between all of this, fall seems to have crept into New York.
And besides the influx of chunky sweaters, pumpkin stands, and fallen leaves, that means that Halloween requires yet another batch of carefully considered costumes.
After some slight online research, I think I'll be a wood nymph-esque fairy for one of the nights of mischief. 
Hopefully I'll make it to class tomorrow, but if  I don't, I have more than enough to keep myself busy. Checking out potential sites for photo shoots in DUMBO, finding animal masks, and getting my hands on some old issues of Italian Vogue.

Serious amounts of caffeine will be required.
Hope you're all doing well!





(bottom four images Evgeny Freeone Potography)

1 comment:

makemoremistakes said...

oh my god these are gorgeous. I love the first photo, when I was in fourth grade or so, one of my aunt's best friends gave me a card of that with my birthday gift, and I still have it tucked inside one of my favorite books. It's just so lovely and wonderful. Thanks for the sweet sweet comment. I hope you're well love, you seem to be keeping busy at least!

xo
angela