Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Moving to Brooklyn


I'm sorry I have been a bit absent, my dears!
I've been entirely consumed with school work and life and...everything else.
Plus, I'm finally getting out of manhattan and moving to brooklyn.
So, I've been packing my life up.
But in 12 hours time, I'll officially be on thanksgiving holiday 
and I'll have a moment to breath.
These are some scans of prints I've been working on. 
They don't do the prints justice, as most of them aren't blurry or fuzzy, really.
Hope you like them and that you all had lovely weekends!










4 comments:

notebookdoodles said...

happy moving!!

*sb

Rosie said...

beautful images!! So stunning!! :)

Happy thanksgiving, and I hope the move goes well.

take care
x

makemoremistakes said...

AAAHGG!! These are amazing and beautiful and incredible and I want to take pictures like this!

Also. BROOKLYN! Yay! I'm excited for you-where in Brooklyn are you moving to? And I totally wish I was in new york so we could run around the sparkly streets and take lots of photos and pretend to be sugar plum fairies.

My weekend started off shockingly (i.e. I got drunk slept with someone I really shouldn't have...eek) and then was dull dull dull! Oh well.

Hope you're well love!
xo
angela

loveology said...

Gorgeous post dear!

I hope everything goes well moving and that you will be very happy there!

Lots of love,
Mila.