Friday, April 2, 2010

there's a fête to be had!


Actually, there are two (three if you count the top secret one).
In exactly one week there will be a wonderful little 
gathering for my closest friend's birthday. 
And I think I might be more excited that she is!
One of my favorite pass times has become to plan a nice party.
I mean, my birthday is in June and we're already
discussing ideas for it! (I have a theme in mind, so those of 
you who will be receiving an invitation, be prepared to play a character!)

Anyway, I'm posting another spring/summer lookbook.
I've been doing that a lot lately, but it's mostly because 
such amazing photographers are taking the photographs!
I hope you are enjoying them.
Have a good weekend!


Erica Tanov Spring/Summer 2010
photographs by Erica Shires

collage331.jpg

pix1o.jpg

pix4.jpg

pix12.jpgpix11.jpg

pix14.jpg

pix17.jpg

pix19.jpgpix6.jpg

pix21.jpg

pix24.jpgpix28.jpg

pix20.jpg

No comments: