Saturday, May 1, 2010

changling


You'll know when people get attached to you. They share things. secrets.
Things you never would have imagined. They give you a part of their lives
without even giving it a second thought. I've been thinking about this idea very
often lately, because my life has absolutely flipped over on itself
with change in the last few weeks. I've been given new responsibilities,
and some that I am so bewildered that people think I can handle.
It's nice, when people give you a job because they believe you can
handle it, even if you, yourself, aren't so sure. I've been given...keys.
Keys to unlock a store, a gallery, and a new apartment. I'm moving...today.
To one of those really old brownstones built in the 1800s.
I hope that the place is haunted...


click to zoomclick to zoomclick to zoom

No comments: