Saturday, June 5, 2010

two.two.


Today is my birthday. Today I am twenty two years old.
Today I am putting on a tulle and silk powder blue party dress,
 to be Alice, and parade about with my friends who I hope will be
 E. Scissorhands, Lydia, W. Wonka, and beyond. 
I have one more year before I stop having postcards sent to me, and can send them
myself, from lands far, far away. I think this is going to be a magical year.
I hope that the positives keep staying positive, that my friendships only grow stronger,
 and that I can forever feel young at heart.


click to zoom
click to zoom
( this is to inspire those attending the fête, because Tim Burton is
the imaginary guest of honor) 

click to zoomclick to zoomclick to zoomclick to zoom

 photographs by Tim Walker for Harper's Bazaar October 2009

2 comments:

minna said...

oh what a perfect idea to have a Tim Burton themed party! Happy Birthday dear, I hope you have the most wonderful day & that your party goes well
<3

Robin said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have agreat day!